Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One Month To Go!


It's crazy to think that one month from now I will be starting my journey to reach the nations! I feel like there is so much to be done before I leave! My mind is running a million miles an hour as I run through my mental checklist: plane ticket, visa, finances, packing, insurance.  Oh my word. I'm leaving in a month. For six months. As soon as I start freaking out about everything I remember that the Lord is in control. I'm leaving in month to serve Him. He's not going to overwhelm me with more than I can handle.  As I talk to the leaders from the base, my excitement builds and leaving becomes more of a reality than a dream. While I continue to prepare for this journey, I ask for your support. I need all the prayers I can get; Prayers for financial provision, safety, and for unity within our team will be greatly appreciated. Finances are my current priority during this last month before I leave. I know that God is bigger than any number, and He will provide. He has already shown Himself faithful, so I will continue to trust in Him for everything I need. I can't wait to see what He has in store for my life through this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Shell your blog is SO cute, just like you! I am so dang excited for you! Can't wait to follow all of these adventures and eventually meet up with you down under! Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete